DAV Chapter 8 | AZDAV08.org
The Committees and staff are the backbone of Chapter 8. We thank all of them for their dedication to the multitudes of Arizona Veterans we are able to work with each day.
Below is a list of the current committees. To all of you we say thank you for helping DAV East Valley Chapter 8 be a success at helping our Veterans get the services promised to the best of our ability.
- Audit Committee – Chairman Barbara Jeter and the committee ensure the financial and Adjutant’s records are accurate.
- Constitution & By-Laws Committee – Chairwoman Barbara Jeter and committee members ensure Chapter 8 constitution and by-laws remain in compliance with the regulations and revisions set forth by Department (Arizona) and National Disabled American Veterans (DAV).
- Entertainment Committee – Chairman George Colbert Junior Vice Commander and other chapter members create the entertainment events for our veterans of the east valley.
- Finance Committee – Chairman Rocky Marcell, Ted Wagner and Robert Grey, currently compose the Finance Committee. They ensure the budget is in place and complete providing the funds to operate the chapter and assist our Veterans.
- Fundraising Committee – Chairman Chuck Berryhill backed by the staff of the gun raffle, Game night, Popcorn Project, and Golden Corral Donation Drive Committees. These committees are responsible for raising funds to continue the operation of Chapter 8.
- Public Information Officer (PIO) Committee – Chaired by Public Information Officer informs members and the public of activities and future events relevant to Chapter 8. The PIO also assists the Chapter Historian.